Music education for young children
A 3-year-old child conducts music education. Adults generally have the following attitudes: 1. They think that their children are young and do not know what music is, and they do not appreciate music. Talking to them about music is like “playing the piano against cows.”
Therefore, adults do not need to spend time and benefits here.
2. Some adults who understand music are too tightly focused on their children’s music studies. They wish their children would become Beethoven at once, ignoring other aspects of study.
3. Use various methods suitable for children to educate children on music to inspire children’s wisdom.
Which adult approach and attitude is good?
The affirmative answer is the third.
So, what should adults do to 2?
What about 3-year-old children’s music education?
1. Adults should establish correct concepts and fully realize the nature of music enlightenment education for children.
The child’s psychological development is not yet mature, and it is difficult to accept complex knowledge structures; the child’s physiological development is not mature, and the nerves and bones are not fully developed, and they cannot master difficult technical movements.
Therefore, the purpose of enlightenment education for children is to open the door to the world of music for children, guide them to observe and appreciate the colorful music world, so as to stimulate their interest in music and the desire to explore the mysteries of art.
2. Cultivate children’s interest in music in daily life, and make children more exposed to music.
When you get up in the morning, play soft and pleasant music; when you play, play with lively and interesting music; when you sleep at night, play a gentle, quiet lullaby.
In short, it is necessary to continuously provide appropriate music stimulation in life, arouse the children’s happy emotions, and make the children’s musical talents play well.
3. According to the age characteristics of children, carry out some simple and interesting music activities, let the children take the initiative to participate, and inspire the children’s desire to participate in music activities.
Instead of some fun, lively lyrics, and songs that children can understand, let children learn to sing, such as “Little White Rabbit”, “Big Rooster” and so on.
Thoroughly teach your child to clap their hands and lame to train their sense of rhythm.
Prepare several musical instruments, such as keyboard, dulcimer, small bell, tambourine, etc. Let the children touch, knock, beat, and feel the sound of different instruments.
4, often take children to nature to feel the beauty of music.
The gentle calls of birds, the calls of insects, the sound of wind, and the sound of ticking rain inspire children’s love for music.